Sunday, July 12, 2009

Working...On a new Project...

What's the new project? Yeah great thing for me to post and blank on. *snort* Then again, I sometimes need to remember what is important and not sweat the small stuff. Anyway, what I'm working on will be solely an e-book. Not sure where it'll go yet.

That's as far as I've gotten on the knowing part.

The more difficult part is deciding what of the countless projects I'll be working on...Now there's the difficulty. I'm guessing I've got upwards of 100 or more WIPs I have patiently lurking in folders. However, this time I do have an idea. I'm going to work on much delayed edits and then start on those other WiPs. There's my resolution. Let's just hope I can remember to follow it.

If another headache whomps me, I'm gonna be ticked. Then again, if I get a good night's sleep hopefully I won't be so wiped out the next day. Decisions, but that's part of life, right? Oh yeah, this is just a major ramble on my part.

Toodles, off to make more decisions. Then I'll make a more-to-the-point post.

No comments:

Post a Comment