Friday, July 3, 2009

News & Updates: Print & E-Books

So why have I not been online...There was the Nebraska vacation that was fun times. Then I was working on a series of stories. Some of them are turning out okay, others are driving me nuts because they keep splitting into spin-offs. >.<
Needless to say, I got hung up on a few of the ones that split. What I decided to do was my own thing. Tired of not being able to do anything right (In my own mind, no one else's,) I decided to do a little test.
Been writing quite a few years now. I finally wanted to see what self-publishing is like. So I have two books. Both teen fiction, but I thought they were fun to create because I could actually decide what I wanted to do.
So what are their titles and what do they have for interesting reading. Hmm, that's in the next post. I think I'll blip it on over to Myspace and then Facebook, lol. Follow if you want :) its all right if you don't.
http://www.myspace.com/blfoxxe

No comments:

Post a Comment