Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rambling

     This post is merely a ramble. I'm trying all kinds of new stuff recently. Figuring out how to change a style of writing that is wordy and probably repetitive. Not quite sure where to end a subject and begin another. Fortunately, I'm patient and willing to figure out what I might've done wrong.
     When I first started writing the WIP:  Wanna Piece of Me? I figured oh sure, fairly simple, two character point of view. It has since spiraled into one huge complicated mess. I'm determined however to get it straightened out. What I originally posted for the beginning sections, are no longer quite at the beginning.
     They're somewhere in the middle. For now, I'm trying to decide where I should begin or end parts of the writing. What I do know is that I passed the 50k point for MayNoWriMo and another version referred to as VaNoWriMo and can be found on Twitter.
    I'll be glad when I finish this semester, which is this week and next week. Graduating next week, but start two new classes three days after graduation. Yippee, I suppose. Right now, I'm just looking forward to offtime that won't be happening until July 30th-August 17th when the new fall semester begins.
    I can only hope the new semesters will have better results than this current almost finished one. Man I can't wait until June 17th, tis when Mom and I fly up to NE and see relatives, go to Clarkson Czech Days and wrap up last wish details for my grandfather.
    So there's my first ramble. I'll hope I can put some cheering news up later about the WIP that I'm working on. Like maybe it is truly finished, lol. See you all around...

No comments:

Post a Comment